Use and agreements
- Terms of Service – Our responsibilities and standard service terms that cover all services that we offer.
- Acceptable Use Policy – Your customer responsibilities, including updating personal information, conduct, security and general responsibilities.
Finance and complaints
- Complaint Handling Policy – Our commitment to do a better job for our customers and complaint process summary.
- Financial Hardship Policy – Help for customers experiencing financial stress.
Advocacy and representatives
- Consumer Advocacy Policy – Nominate a person who can make enquiries on the accountholder’s behalf, but cannot authorise changes.
- Authorised Representative Policy – Nominate a person who can make changes to the account without the accountholder present.
Critical Information Summaries
Critical Information Summaries include specific policies and pricing for our services and products.
- Main Plan Range
- Pinnaroo Plan Range
- Kangaroo Island Plan Range
- South East Plan Range
- Goyder Connect Plan Range
- In2It Plan Range
Telecommunications Consumer Protections (TCP) Code
Our services are provided with our commitment to compliance with the Telecommunications Consumer Protections (TCP) Code, which is a comprehensive code of practice for the telecommunications industry. Consumers rights are protected by a set of rules that cover the obligations of retail telecommunications service providers in relation to billing, contracts, advertisements complaint resolution, and more. Further information.